- We uploaded the video of CIA “Culinary Tour of Japan 2018”
- 2018 Semi-Annual Executive Exchange Meeting II
- Supported Stanford University and Keio University International Exchange Program (SKIP) 2018
- Organized CIA “Culinary Tour of Japan 2018”
- Special Seminar “The Attractiveness of Japanese Food Culture Seen from Foreigners”
Ms. Nami Takenaka, a leading expert in self-support for the challenged (people with disabilities), Mr. Toshiya Kakiuchi and Mr. Takao Tamino who runs a business to promote wheelchair accessible universal design visited our office.
In far left, Ms. Nami Takenaka (Nami-nei), a leading expert in self-support activities, representative of Prop Station, a non-profit social welfare organization and in far right, Hiroo Chikaraishi, our foundation representative. Toshiya Kakiuchi, Representative Director and President of Mirairo K.K., … 続きを読む